Saturday, October 15, 2011

This is then my house. I'm on the ground floor and Valentine on the second.


And this is my street. Look at the houses and you can understand why it is easy to get lost (especially if there are couple streets more like that).


These are the two next door bars. I have never been to the white one (even that Piero says all the time, that there's the best beer. For me, this bar looks a bit strange, because there's almost always nobody. The green one ise the irish bar. On every Tuesday there is live music.


This morning (Sunday), I was there already at 9am, with Giovanni, Valentine and some French students. Not to have a beer, but to watch the rugby watch France vs. Wales. France won... thanks God, because then we couldn't see anymore an old mans butt (when Wales scored, he stood up on his couch, turned around and lifted up his Wales flag, which he wore as a kilt...). So, these old guys re-invited us for the next weekend. Then there's the final.

Bises,
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment